Bruce Mines is a quiet town on the shores of the North Channel of Lake Huron. It is located on the Trans Canada Highway (Hwy 17) and is tucked into a sheltered bay. The Town offers all of the support services needed to enjoy a vacation getaway in comfort. You will find a library with internet service, grocery store, LCBO for your liquor, little shops, restaurants, gas stations and places to rest. Bruce Mines is steeped in history, so come and explore this little town.
“Come as a tourist and leave as a friend.”
- Tour the Simpson Mine Shaft ( restored and recreated 1843 Copper Mine )
- Explore the Bruce Mines Museum
- Step Back in History and hike the Mine Trail
- Visit the waterfront and check out the little library
- Browse the Library – use the computers to maintain contact with your family and friends.
- Dine at our local Restaurants
- Geocache and find the hidden treasures in our area
- Check out local garage sales and auctions for hidden treasures
- Attend local events such as Cruisin Car Show, Fall Fair, Turkey Suppers, etc
- Use the boat launch, cruise the North Channel or use the other facilities at the Marina, located downtown Bruce Mines
- The Bruce Mines & District Chamber of Commerce web site offers a complete business directory and everything you need to know about the Town of Bruce Mines
- Relax at Serenity Spa.