Explore our area, go for a scenic tour of the northern country side, visit St Joseph Island or plan an exciting day in Sault Ste Marie.
- Drive northerly on Highway 638 through rural settings to the Village of Rydal Bank – visit the historic sites of the Rydal Bank United Church, the Rydal Bank Hall and the dam site
- Drive north to Rock Lake and swim in a large inland Lake
- Explore the lakes and country roads north of Bruce Mines
- Let us be your home base for your boating adventures in the North Channel
- Explore St. Joseph Island
- Tour Old Fort St. Joseph – a National Historic Site of Canada.
- Visit the Farmer’s Market in Desbarats on Saturday morning
- Enjoy both the Fall Colours and an Artisan Tour like the Sylvan Circle.
- Tom Thomson painted the harbour in 1912. Moments of Algoma Group of 7 at the marina
- Group of 7 Moments of Algoma located at Chippewa Falls and Aubrey Falls, 2 hour drive one way
- Ride on horseback on wilderness trails at Cedar Rail Ranch.
- Hike a truly wilderness trail Voyageur Trails – our connecting trail is located at the Bruce Mines Area location – Highway 638 – a sign is posted at the entrance to the trails
- Hike the Historic Mine Trail, visit the original Copper Mine Shafts ( fenced in for your protection)
- Experience Northern Ontario, the fresh air and a slower pace of life
For further information on our beautiful area visit “Algoma Country That Real’